Check out these delicious recipes that, of course,
use ingredients you’ll find right here on our market!
Be sure to tag any market products you use in the recipes, and
feel free to post a picture or add a comment!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Crockpot chicken wings in sorghum BBQ sauce
Source: food.com (Entered by Becky Parr)
The original recipe is from food.com and uses honey instead of sorghum. I like sorghum better – it adds a little smokiness to the flavor. Wings will be falling off the bone tender after cooking.
Serves: About 4 - 6
Step by Step Instructions
- Cut off and discard wing tips. Either cut each wing joint to make sections or leave whole. Rinse wings, pat dry and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place wings on broiler pan and broil about 6 inches from heat until brown, about 5 - 10 minutes on each side.
- Transfer wings to crockpot.
- Combine sorghum, soy sauce, barbecue sauce, oil, and garlic. Pour over wings.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 4 hours.
Comments added by fellow market members.