Check out these delicious recipes that, of course,
use ingredients you’ll find right here on our market!
Be sure to tag any market products you use in the recipes, and
feel free to post a picture or add a comment!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Creamy Italian Dressing
Source: McGuffey Herb & Spice Co. (Entered by Karen Purke)
My Grandma’s Italian Mix is based on my Italian Maria’s spice mix that she used for EVERYTHING. One day I wanted a creamy dressing other than the regular oil and vinegar I make with Maria’s Italian Mix so I thought what would Grandma do ?
Yes you are right; I added cream cheese and mayonnaise to Grandma’s Mix and it was wonderful !
Serves: 1 1/2 cups
Step by Step Instructions
- Combine Cream Cheese & Mayonaise in food processor until smooth.
- Add Maria's Italian Seasoning Mix.
- Thin to desired consistency
- Allow to age in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Serve over lettuce or spinach salad. Also great as a dip.
Comments added by fellow market members.