Check out these delicious recipes that, of course,
use ingredients you’ll find right here on our market!
Be sure to tag any market products you use in the recipes, and
feel free to post a picture or add a comment!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Bacon Garlic Chicken Breasts
Source: Ivy King (Entered by Jennifer Ruff)
This recipe from the King family is super simple, only calls for a handful of ingredients, and it’s delicious!
Serves: 3-4 people
Step by Step Instructions
- Mix together brown sugar, garlic, salt, pepper, and cayenne (optional) in a small mixing bowl.
- Cut chicken breast tenders from chicken breast.
- Coat each piece of chicken in brown sugar mixture and wrap with 2 pieces of bacon.
- Lay in baking dish with at least 2 inch sides.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook at 375 for about 30 to 35 mins or until chicken and bacon are cooked through. Serve with pasta from 6635 StudeBaker, or rice, and enjoy!
Comments added by fellow market members.