Check out these delicious recipes that, of course,
use ingredients you’ll find right here on our market!
Be sure to tag any market products you use in the recipes, and
feel free to post a picture or add a comment!
Back to Listings
Click here to go back to the recipe listings
Source: McGuffey Herb & Spice Co. (Entered by Karen Purke)
This chicken recipe is based on the first recipe I learned to prepare when I was 8 years old for a cooking contest, that I took second place. I have revised the recipe to give it a Southwestern taste and it seems to be a hit !
Serves: Serves 4 .
Step by Step Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash Chicken and pat dry. Cut up.
- Mix flour or bread crumbs with the Southwest Mix in a plastic bag.
- Wisk eggs. Dip each piece of chicken in beaten egg mixture and then shake in flour mixture a few pieces at a time.
- Place chicken pieces on edged cookie sheet and then drizzle melted butter over each of the chicken pieces.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
Comments added by fellow market members.